Gee, I wonder if Ann Coulter will actually keep her word and vote for Hillary.
Seriously, Romney (her absolute favorite) dropped out yesterday. I guess this video was taped before Romney dropped out.
Now that McCain is, more than likely, going to be the republican candidate, I guess Ann is voting for a Deomocrat...surprising.
Seriously, why do Republicans put up with this woman? She gives Republicans a bad name.
Personally I think she is full of hot air and doesn't think before she speaks.
This primary is proving to be a very interesting one so far. I thought Romney (eveen Huckabee) would be winning the primary. Its surprising that most Republicans are voting for a moderate (at least, everyone is saying that McCain is a moderate in republican clothing).
Maybe the Religious Right and right-wing conservatives are starting to lose their political influence. Maybe they learned their lesson...they shouldn't be swayed by a candidate because they claim to represent Christian morality...it took them eight years of bad governance to realize this.
And now they are going to have to put up with at least four years of a liberal in office :)
Friday, February 8, 2008
Coulter: I'll campaign for Hillary if McCain is the nominee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Magdiel,
As a Christian, I am actually relieved that there will not be a "Religious- right wing" candidate in office. I have to agree with you on one level- standing just on "Christian" morality cannot be the only reason why a candidate is chosen. What I find ironic is that traditional Christian categories like justice, care for creation, charity- are missing from the rhetoric of those that claim to be most aligned with Christianity! But don't get me wrong. I also don't believe that the Democratic party is the best thing since sliced bread. Barack's message of peace and hope seems fairly empty to me. Hillary's partisan crusade seems pretty oppressive. I don't know for sure (I'll have to read more on his positions)but it looks like I may be seriously considering McCain. I know this sounds a little pessimistic, but when it comes to these things- we almost have to choose the lesser of two evils :)
Post a Comment