
Hey y’all.
I know, it has been a while since I blogged, but I finally have some time to write. I am swamped with school work, midterms, and such. I am sure a lot of you are in the same boat.
If you have been keeping up with the Democratic Primary, you know that next Tuesday is a big day. And you are probably fed up with all the media attention on Hillary and Obama (I am not, but if you are a Republican, you probably are). Personally, I am glad that I will get the chance to determine who our next Commander-in-chief will be. I am 23 years old, and this is the first time I will actually use my right to vote. Very exciting.
If you know me well, you know that I am a Hillary supporter. So you know how unhappy I am with how the primaries are favoring Obama. Its seems that a lot of the liberal media has turned away from Hillary and is starting to support Obama.
If Obama wins, I can take two paths in November…either vote for Obama and remain loyal to the Democratic Party or I can go across party lines and vote for McCain. And for those of you who are Democrats, it might disappoint you that I am seriously considering voting for McCain in November if Hillary loses. McCain is a moderate and most of the Religious Right hates him. So, he might be a good option, although I don’t want our troops to spend 100 years in Iraq.
Hmmm…well, for those of you who can vote, may the best person win!
That’s it for now…Happy voting. Much Love to all <3>

2 comments:
Magdiel, I'm just curious.
Why do you like Hilary more than Obama?
Please check your email for a response to your comment :)
Post a Comment